SouthPark Soundboard SouthPark Soundboard

Hey Little Buddy

Good work dude, you should do more soundboards, looks like you''ve got the hang of them.

LRU 3: Darkness Reborn LRU 3: Darkness Reborn

Epic

I don't know how this hasn't got a higher score, there's so much to do, and i'm a big fan of character cusomization so that appealed to me, i'd love to make something like this one day, stunning job. =)

Homer - Soundboard Homer - Soundboard

Sweet

As Above

The Last Stand. The Last Stand.

I honestly don't think

I've enjoyed any other flashs game as much as this, everything about it is perfect. If you ever plan on a sequel, i'd go for a different location and make it a bit longer, since the system you've got works so well, it'd be a shame to leave it at just one game, maybe a mall setting or something of the sort, getting pushed back as it get's harder ending up on the roof or something. Ya'know, even if you don't this one'll always be a hit, i've played it a few times now. good stuff man.

-VELOCITY- -VELOCITY-

If this doesn't get front page I will

eat my hat, seriously man, perfect use of flash, awesomly synced o the music and so much going on without lagging up my computer, impressive stuff man, this one's favorited. keep up the good work.

Duke Nukem-FPS Duke Nukem-FPS

Just like the original

If not a bit faster, but that'd be a plus, I reckon if you made the levels after this, maybe stuck in a few more weapons, you could have a good thing going for ya here. Nice job on this though, really reminded me of playing it on my ps1.

Alien Execution 1.5 Alien Execution 1.5

Awesome

5'ed, very nice submission, and am right in thinking those sounds we're from X-Com?

BarakaLee responds:

Thanks SuperTom. And yes. Yes they are. Except for the spats, and the rising prision door hydrolic sound was me.

File Wars File Wars

Very pretty

That Future Flash intro was probably the most snazzy thing i've seen this year, the whole thing is very well put together, it looks nice, i reckon it could of done with being a bit harder, possible with a selection of weapon types, apart from that, very nice game.

Natural Satellites Natural Satellites

Fecking Insane

I love it, insanely fast, i've given you a 5, good music and idea, only thing i'd improve is the graphics, maybe make them a tad more moon like, then again i imagine with the speed they're moving it could lag, either way, kickass game.

Numenos responds:

heh, thanks very much. i haven't had any trouble with lag so far, so improving the moons would probably have been a good idea, graphics have never been my forte however, as you can tell from both my games. I prefer gameplay over a lagged up artwork anyday.

"Fecking Insane", rofl, i've gotta use that some time :P

Magic Jet 2 Magic Jet 2

Front Page

Totally, i'm making a game at the minute, and if it comes out a millionth of how good this is, i'd die happy. Perfect stuff, good sound, colour everything.