Meow Meow Dance Meow Meow Dance

:)!!!!

This was great fun to watch!! a great movie!!!

hikuihito responds:

thanks supertom. Tom is an awesome name

Intruder : Revelation Intruder : Revelation

Good Stuff

For something so action packed you kept it highly detailed and running at a good speed very well, nice to see stuff from F.E.A.R being used in flash as that game is the balls. Good workman, keep it up.

Dad's at Work Dad's at Work

Insane

I don't think you could of made a better sequel, the randomness and fun level remains while it's obvious that some elements have been improved, it's nice to see that as most sequals tend to fall short. Love it, can't wait for Overtime.

Death's Curtain Ep.01 Death's Curtain Ep.01

Fuckin 'ell son

After watching all your stuff godknows how many times over the years i knew what to expect from one of yourflashes, but holy shit i think you've outdone yourself, very create, and gross, i can only wish to be able to draw a tenth of how good you do with gore.

beautiful as always, awesome job, i look forwardto the rest.

you still re-making the Dead Rain series btw?

SickDeathFiend responds:

dead rain episode 1 is next,

(Old) Pawn of the Dead (Old) Pawn of the Dead

Not bad at all

I like that you've got a unique drawing style for your charaters, and the background was nicely drawn, I think you pulled it off well even if alot of it did seem like a slighlty altered Shaun of the Dead. The console throwing bit was quite funny though, overall good job, i look forward to the rest of it.

Bunny Fact #1 Bunny Fact #1

I love those bunnies

and I love this, 5'ed, genius idea for a parady too, perfectly fits in with the other bunny facts heheh =)

Tricky Madness 2 Tricky Madness 2

=O

Jesus christ, that was some extreme violence, some very nice and wierd effects going on in there aswell, very effective. Good job man.

Fourteen Skits Fourteen Skits

Not to shabby

Most of them were quite funny, my only recomendation would be more colour, otherwise perfectly good flash here, good job.

First Fullbody Animation First Fullbody Animation

heh aint that always the way

Good flash, nice little story, quite attractive bodies, not to keen on the arms as sticks, but hell, i'm not expert, it seemed to fit the flash well enough, nice job.

Saw 4 Saw 4

Better than i expected

not bad at all man, im a big fan of Saw, and i'd saw you managed the drawing and camera work nicely. i wouldn't of called it Saw 4 though, as it has nothing to do with the Saw films story, but hey, good job otherwise. keep it up.

MonkFlash responds:

haha yeah the title work really wasn't there.Thanks